Keywords in PPC
The tool shows the number and position of keywords for which the analyzed domain advertises in Google or Yandex.
Ads — the number of ads that shows the domain for a given key
Pages — the number of landing pages that ads for this key lead to.
Difficulty — an assessment of the competition level for a keyword for promotion to the top 10 (at the moment the indicator is under development).
The position taken by the keyword. If there is a designation “New” next to it, then the domain was not previously ranked within the top 100 Google or top 50 Yandex for this key. Red and green indicators show a change in position dynamics.
Frequency (average per month over the last year) — how often users typed this key into a search.
CPC — cost per click in USD.
Competition will show how difficult it will be to promote a given keyword in PPC (max. 100%).
Use case: find out the competitor's budget collecting the keywords.
When creating a new website or promoting your own, you may face the question of the budget for launching ads. To estimate costs, you can analyze a competitor's domain and understand what budget it has for advertising, and also see CPC (cost per click, USD) for keywords.
To collect keywords in a context with a specific cost, you can apply the "Cost" filter and specify the required parameters. This way you will not go beyond your budget.
Report set up
Here are some tips on how you can set up the report for your needs:
1. Columns can be sorted and rearranged by location and by sizes;
2. In the upper right corner, there is a button that will allow you to copy the necessary information by selecting the keywords, checkboxes will help with this;
3. The blue mark provides quick access to other reports;
4. Most indicators in the columns are clickable, to see a detailed report click on the indicator;
5. Export is available in 5 different formats with a partial export option.
* In the default report, the filter "Keywords with incorrect content — does not contain" is applied, if you want to view all the results, the filter must be canceled.