PPC Research / Keywords report shows paid keywords and ads of the analyzed domain.
Advert (1) — an ad that comes up for a keyword in paid search;
Keyword (2) — a search query for which an ad is displayed;
Position (3) — the position of an ad in paid search results;
Volume (4) — keyword's monthly search volume;
CPC (5) — keyword's cost per click;
Competition (6) — level of competition on a keyword in paid search.
Filtering and Sorting
The data can be filtered by:
- search volume in Google Adwords;
- domain position for a keyword;
- competition level in paid searc
- number of words in a keyword;
- presence of place names in a keyword;
- partial-match keyword.
You can save the filter settings for later use.