|News||– 7 min read –||April 3, 2020|
Record-Breaking Month: Summing Up Our March Results
Updates in the Rank Tracker tool
New features in the Site Audit
- Audit summary export;
- getting a list of all checks for the requested audit by category without error details;
- receiving elements of the requested verification;
- viewing the Error History graph;
- getting a list of pages imported or manually entered for scanning;
- saving Audit settings;
- getting statistics by category.
Changes in the Backlinks Analysis
What we fixed
- the problem with a gap in the middle of the Storm position chart was fixed.
- our developers fixed the problem with exporting the report in xlsx format;
- live links will no longer be shown in the HTTP Server status code 4xx.
- we fixed the bug with the SERP crawling: the number of keywords in the admin panel and in the project didn't match.
- now competitors for google.sk search domains are displayed in the report;
- we fixed the problem with "Domain Analysis": a project was created by domain when trying to add a subdomain to the list of projects.
- we fixed the issue of duplicate URLs in the Top Pages report;
- now the Competitors report in the Latest Reports is always generated correctly;
- fixed the bug with incorrect work of the Batch Analysis feature;
- we fixed an issue in which backlink data did not appear on the domain analysis dashboard and in the list of projects;
- fixed errors like: this.gridElement.current.querySelector (...). ScrollTo is not a function and Object doesn't support property or method 'scrollTo';
- we fixed the problem where an alert appeared after switching back to the dashboard.
- fixed Can not extract Top Level Domain bug when creating a project in domain zone .by.
Learn how to get the most out of Serpstat
Want to get a personal demo, trial period or bunch of successful use cases?
Send a request and our expert will contact you ;)
Cases, lifehacks, researches and useful articles
Don’t you have time to follow the news? No worries!
Our editor Stacy will choose articles that will definitely help you with your work. Join our cozy community :)