|Marketing||– 6 min read –||November 29, 2018|
How To Implement Webinars In Your Content Strategy
Find speakers for your webinar
Decide on a format
Set up your visuals
- Introduction slides
- Slides including information about the people that are presenting
- A summary slide of everything that's going to be discussed throughout the webinar
Find a webinar tool
- How much does it cost?
- How many people can participate?
- Does it have the features you are going to require?
- Is the audio set up in a way that's going to work for you?
- Is recording the webinar session for future viewing important?
Set up a schedule for your webinar
A day or two before your presentation is going to happen, you should do a complete run-through of exactly you want to happen when it goes live. Introduce all the tools and features of the webinar tool you're using, check out all the equipment you're going to be using, and review your visuals and agenda one final time.
Set up your space
Advertise your webinar and decide on a price
When it comes to the cost, you have to think about what value you can put on the information you are sharing. If you plan to charge a lot for people to see what you're sharing, you better make sure that you have engaging and valuable details that they can't get somewhere else for free.
Those are the necessary steps to setting up a webinar. It may seem a bit complex at first, but after you do one and see how much it adds to your content strategy, you'll be willing to do it over and over again.