|SEO||– 13 min read|
Оставьте заявку и мы проведем для вас персональную демонстрацию сервиса, предоставим пробный период и предложим комфортные условия для старта использования инструмента.
5 Things to Do Immediately Using GPT: How Will This Technology Impact SEO and Content Marketing?
How is GPT Algorithms Work: Short Recap
Are machines capable of mimicking human learning? Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning aim to achieve this, using the term “deep learning”. In the same way as humans, machines are fed observations (data). Data is analyzed by the learning algorithm, which finds the patterns that most closely match the observations. Without patterns, there can be no learning for humans or machines.
OpenAI's GPT-3 language model was trained on more text than anyone is likely to read in their lifetime. Using this much data, it can produce human-like writing that most people will believe was written by an actual human.
For different tasks, GPT-3 offers four main models with varying levels of power. In general, Davinci has the most capabilities, but there are other models that can perform certain tasks much more effectively or at less cost than Davinci. On November 28, 2022, Open AI released the newest addition to their GPT-3 model family, "text-davinci-003". A newer version of this model has improved capabilities and produces higher-quality writing. As a result, can deliver clearer, more engaging, and more compelling content to users.
How GPTChat, GPT-3 and AI in General are Being Used for Content
Back in 2018 one of the first novels completely written by AI, 1 the Road, was printed. The project was funded by Google and received positive reviews.
Even the documentary series I am watching on Netflix now, revives the pop artist Andy Warhol with artificial intelligence. A recording of Warhol reading from his diary can be heard in the show. However, that voice isn't the artist's own, but rather the result of AI. Moreover, AI-generated narration is depicted as something Warhol would have wanted. Also using AI and Big Data, Netflix created Stranger Things and The House of Cards, two of its most popular series.
In the SEO field, you can start with the following projects:
- FAQs and micro-content for landing pages
- Titles and descriptions
- Content for placeholders
- API usage for your tools
- To create a search engine
- To do a keyword research
- To make a CV
- To produce SQL-queries
- As a Google Spreadsheets function
- As a designer tool with Figma to create markups and layouts
- To write and understand program code
- For visualization and in Data-journalism
- For product descriptions in E-commerce
- To generate blog topic outlines:
- AI-powered content creation tools don't just create content by themselves. It is the human element that prompts them. Before the AI tool generates content, marketers can input descriptions, tone of voice, and any key features they wish to include.
- These models require a lot of resources and are extremely expensive to train. This model's learning can be accomplished in two ways: architecturally (improved training), and through additional training (a larger network).
- It was discovered to have racial, gender, and religious bias by OpenAI, which was likely due to biases inherent in the training data. It is essential to take sufficient precautions to understand, monitor, and mitigate the points of failure of powerful AI like GPT-3 when we deploy it to the enterprise.
It is worth recalling the ethics of artificial intelligence in this context. The basic principles of collaboration with AI have been effectively laid out by Google representatives in my opinion:
5 Use Cases For ChatGPT
- To write an outreach letter. The best way to save time is to delegate tedious work to artificial intelligence. You can curate the process in your own way. It’s also an idea to make your pitch using the structure GPT will prepare for you:
Bonus: Is It Possible To Detect
One standard method is to use software to analyze different text features—for example, how fluently it reads and how frequently certain words appear. Due to the fact that expansive language models assess the coming word in a phrase, they are likelier to opt for routinely used words like "the", "it", or "is" rather than rare words.
This is the sort of writing that automatic detector systems do well with. In reality, the writing composed by humans is full of mistakes and highly varied, including different writing styles and jargon. We tried to recognize AI-generated content in an automated way, using the dataset of parameters and characteristics, and our results were quite surprising:
There will be no reduction in copywriting and marketing jobs with the development of automated solutions. Content specialists will be required to understand how content fits into the larger marketing strategy and to create, manage, and optimize the content that GPT-3 writes. By using AI tools to generate content, you are doing just that — creating guided content. AI tools are simply an aid for scaling content creation efforts and ensuring marketers and brands publish top-notch content–which is, let's be honest, a great thing.
Cases, life hacks, researches, and useful articles
Don’t you have time to follow the news? No worries! Our editor will choose articles that will definitely help you with your work. Join our cozy community :)