Free AI Content Checker
Looking for a reliable AI-driven content detection tool? Detect AI-created content across multiple languages and get the percentage of human-generated and AI-generated content.
Try it for free with the set of other AI and SEO marketing tools!
AI content detection advantages
- Realize if the text is AI-generated in a single click.
- Compare the percentage of handwritten and AI-generated text in your content.
- Find out if the editor uses AI tools for content creation.
links in Serpstat's index
for Google search results
What professionals say about our tools
For my use, there is much to like about Serpstat. I really like the site audit tool and information I can gather on competitors. Most of all, I like all of the training and support they provide.
I love that it tracks SEO over a time period tracking keyword growth across your site and competitors over time. I'll leverage it on client meetings to show how their current SEO guy is failing.
Helps you understand how your site and sites belonging to competitors are performing in paid and organic search, and what to do about things you want to improve.
Serpstat is another comprehensive keyword research tool that I discovered recently. They've done some really good work when it comes to helping us identify winning keywords.
FAQ about AI recognizing tool
Can I recognize if text was generated with Chat GPT?
In most cases, it is difficult to tell whether the text was generated with Chat GPT without using AI content detection tools. However, if the text appears unnatural, overly repetitive, or does not accurately capture the context of the conversation, these are potential signs that it has been generated with Chat GPT.
Who needs AI content detection?
AI content detection can be helpful to a variety of businesses and organizations, including:
- content marketing teams who need to ensure that the content they create is accurate and up-to-date;
- data analysts who need to find relevant information from an extensive database quickly;
- social media managers who want to detect and remove inappropriate content or spam;
- publishers and media companies that need to see copyrights and harmful content for their publications automatically;
- lawyers and paralegals who need to find incriminating or vital information quickly from a large document database;
- law enforcement officials who have to detect and classify suspicious content quickly.
How does AI text detector work?
AI text detection works by leveraging deep learning algorithms to analyze a given text. You can try the tool for free.