|Marketing||– 5 min read|
Interview With Georgi Todorov: Powerful Linkbuilding Tactics
- Is this website (I'm getting the link) a brand? Like for instance Serpstat, that's a real brand. A PBN site is not a brand.
- Does the website have traffic from different sources? And most importantly, does the website get organic traffic?
- Is that site relevant to my niche?
Let me give you some tips how to apply content marketing in your strategy even if you have 0 budget. First, you need to find those sites that are linking to content which mentions them.
For instance, there are many huuuuge sites that have "Press for us" page, and in that page they link to almost any site which mentioned them. Invite specialists from those brands for a roundup interview and they'll link back to you.
Research, find relevant targets — reach out to them and offer them your infographic. Follow up — tell them you're writing a post along with the infographic. Follow up 2 — you're creating an infographic excessively for them!
2. Creating linkable assets as well. There are niches where 99% of guest posts are paid and you need to create linkable assets to get links. Or all you'll hear is "what's your budget", "we accept only sponsored posts". :(
3. Last but not least - Building Relationships, actually the best link building method is relationship building. Just mentioning each other in your guest posts can bring you 10-20 links per year from just 1 connection...easily :)
Speed up your search marketing growth with Serpstat!
Keyword and backlink opportunities, competitors' online strategy, daily rankings and SEO-related issues.
A pack of tools for reducing your time on SEO tasks.
Discover More SEO Tools
Domain Analysis Tools
SEO Domain Analysis – gain insights into your website's strengths and weaknesses
URL Inspection Tool
Uncover hidden SEO opportunities with our powerful URL Inspection Tool
Keyword Rank Checker
Google Keyword Rankings Checker – gain valuable insights into your website's search engine rankings
Competitor Website Analytics
Complete analysis of competitors' websites for SEO and PPC
Cases, life hacks, researches, and useful articles
Don’t you have time to follow the news? No worries! Our editor will choose articles that will definitely help you with your work. Join our cozy community :)