How to create a calculator for a site
When do you need online calculators
In some cases, the calculator can scarify:
How to make a calculator on the site
You can use the following elements:
- fields or buttons for sets of materials, services, delivery;
- if necessary, rates of exchange;
- drop-down lists;
- option buttons;
- options for sending the result.
Not all visitors like such calculators. But they also have their advantages. Such calculators help return users who didn't take a chance to order.
If you send the total amount by mail to your visitors faster than competitors, you can not only increase the number of buyers but also increase the site in the issuance, because, in this case, behavioral factors will work.
Ways to create an online calculator
Calculator services and plugins
Useful tips for creating a calculator
- See the options on competitors' websites. A single line that was added or some simplified forms can help potential buyers make a choice in your favor.
- When installing a tool on a site, don't count on direct conversions. Therethrough, they will consider the price, but they won't necessarily place an order.
- Don't put the calculator on a blank page. Beyond that, there should be described the benefits of goods and services, and other data that help to make a choice in favor of your company.
The analysis of competitors' websites will help to understand how to attract potential buyers. It's important not to use specific terms and parameters in the form of counting. For the tool to work, it's best to simplify it as much as possible, focusing on usability.
The availability of a calculator is an advantage for online stores. SEO is more indirect than direct. The calculator motivates the user to convert, which increases the time on the site, the viewing depth, and the level of the bounce rate.
This article is a part of Serpstat's Checklist tool
|Try Checklist now|
Learn how to get the most out of Serpstat
Want to get a personal demo, trial period or bunch of successful use cases?
Send a request and our expert will contact you ;)
Cases, lifehacks, researches and useful articles
Don’t you have time to follow the news? No worries!
Our editor Stacy will choose articles that will definitely help you with your work. Join our cozy community :)