How to add subdomains to Google Search Console
- the quantity of indexed pages;
- pages that appear in search results incorrectly;
- presence of manually set filters;
- the quantity of clicks within a certain period;
- the queries that bring most of the visitors;
- checking out if robots.txt и sitemap.xml were developed correctly.
However, Google's leading analyst John Muller advises that if you realize that for your particular site creating a subdomain seems logical - do not hesitate to do it.
How to register a subdomain in Google Search Console
To prove your rights of owning the subdomains, you need to apply one of the methods available in webmaster panel.
This article is a part of Serpstat's Checklist tool
|Try Checklist now|
Learn how to get the most out of Serpstat
Want to get a personal demo, trial period or bunch of successful use cases?
Send a request and our expert will contact you ;)
Cases, lifehacks, researches and useful articles
Don’t you have time to follow the news? No worries!
Our editor Stacy will choose articles that will definitely help you with your work. Join our cozy community :)