|News||– 3 min read –||July 21, 2016|
Three New Updates:
Filtering Keywords By Phrase Length, SERP Parsing, Number Of Reposts In Google+ and Linkedin
- Enter a keyword, select a region and hit "Search";
- Go to the SEO Research menu and choose "Keyword Research";
- Click on the "filters" button;
- Set the required parameters into the "Number of words in keyword" fields;
- Click "Apply".
Previously, when analyzing the top pages by domain or keyword Serpstat showed you the number of shares each page got on Facebook. We've added two more social domains and now you can see what content got the attention of Linkedin and Google+ users.
Enter the number of keywords you want to check and the databases you want to check them in and we'll get back to you with our offer:
- You can get data for any database in any language.
- Queries should not contain search operators.
- Data on top results is gathered with our unique API method that is not available with a regular API access.
- Results are available for 24 hours, after this period results are removed from our database.
- Data will be provided in JSON format.
That's it for now, but more updates are coming soon, subscribe to our newsletter and don't miss any of them!
Send a request and our expert will contact you ;)