Goodbye 2021: Serpstat's New Opportunities for SEO Specialists
We accelerated so much that we didn't have time to notice when the year came to an end! Now let's slow down a little and remember how the service has changed throughout the year.
Each of 365 days, our team worked to improve the service. Serpstat has changed every day, and now we can evaluate its entire evolution, since 2014!
- data analysis for 5 any databases;
- manual SERP update;
- 5 indicators: volume, cost, PPC competition, KW difficulty, search results.
- traffic, visibility and keywords for SEO and PPC;
- backlink profile metrics and 18 SEO metrics;
- analysis for 230 Google databases.
In the infographic below, we've compiled key search analytics capabilities so you can quickly figure out and use the service to its fullest.
- a graph with data on traffic, number of keywords and average position appeared;
- graph for comparing up to 10 competitors;
- analysis from 100 domains in the API.
- the list of project regions and their status;
- the list of domains from top 20 project keywords;
- the list of pages and their positions by domain;
- the search results history in region by keywords;
- the list of projects and their status.
Check out all the benefits of the module below and start achieving your goals now!
Tools and integrations
- move keywords between clusters or generate new groups;
- the interface has been moved into React technology and became clearer;
- the frequency is indicated for each keyword;
- change settings anytime and update projects.
Team management and reports
Above you will find the Serpstat Changelog, where our team publishes updates for each release. Follow the Changelog and you can easily navigate the service after each release and do not have to waste time on self-study!
Happy New Year and thank you for being with us!
Learn how to get the most out of Serpstat
Want to get a personal demo, trial period or bunch of successful use cases?
Send a request and our expert will contact you ;)
Cases, lifehacks, researches and useful articles
Don’t you have time to follow the news? No worries!
Our editor Stacy will choose articles that will definitely help you with your work. Join our cozy community :)