The SEO Party Started: 7 New Databases Are Already Live
Serpstat now has 31 regional databases for 28 countries, and we still have far to go :) You can see the full list of databases on the Statistics page.
Let's dive into details on each base.
Why do you need this data?
- analyze your site, competitors and site pages based on visibility and rankings in search results
- compare your site with other domains so you can find and fill in all the spaces in the keywords
- search for direct competitors and their most popular pages
- make qualitative keyword research. With the help of keyword analysis, you'll collect all the queries that your competitors make in paid and organic search. Our tool also shows related keywords and search suggestions that can be used to extend the semantics of a website. Use this data to find out which methods your competitors use in SEO and SEA
- create content. The Content Marketing module will give you even more ideas
If the desired database is not yet available, don't worry! You can use the following options:
Rank Tracker. Track the position and competitors of your site, calculate the market share and visibility of your site in a specific niche. All you need is to create a project and upload a list of keywords.
Site Audit. Check your site for the most common SEO errors and get recommendations for 52 types of threats that'll worsen your site's rating.
Tools. Our Keyword Clustering and Text Analysis tools work fine without specific region and database.
Checklists. This option allows you to manage your team's work and control the tasks performing. Therefore, you'll always know what the next step will be.
API. Optimize your analytics history with the help of API. The module returns all files from Serpstat without using the service interface. Here you can read all about API parameters.
So don't waste your time and try Serpstat! We have enough options that'll help your SEO :)
Speed up your search marketing growth with Serpstat!
Keyword and backlink opportunities, competitors' online strategy, daily rankings and SEO-related issues.
A pack of tools for reducing your time on SEO tasks.
Cases, life hacks, researches, and useful articles
Don’t you have time to follow the news? No worries! Our editor will choose articles that will definitely help you with your work. Join our cozy community :)