How To Submit A Guest Post To The Serpstat Blog?
Every day we receive dozens of guest post applications, and unsurprisingly, not all submissions get our approval and end up on the blog pages.
But don't worry, even though we have high standards, they are pretty reasonable. If you take a responsible approach and prepare a high-quality expert piece, we will be happy to welcome you to our blog.
What's your benefit in writing a guest post for Serpstat?
Please don't stay in the background; share your knowledge with our readers and showcase what a great expert you are!
Here are some great reasons to write a guest post:
- Share your expertise with thousands of readers;
- Promote your company;
- Get a high-quality, relevant, trusted backlink;
- Get your article promoted on our social media and weekly newsletter;
What are our guest post requirements?
If there are still questions left unanswered after you've finished reading this post, feel free to ask the editor you're in contact with, and they will be happy to assist you.
- First and foremost: Your content must be valuable to the reader.
- Only submit unique content on topics you're an expert in.
Plagiarism is prohibited.
If you copy an article from another site and rewrite it a bit to avoid plagiarism detectors, your content will be rejected.
- Use numbers, statistics, and data as much as possible.
Refer to practical experience, link to reputable sources, and support your statements with facts. Always link to the data recourse.
- Use images and screenshots to illustrate your points.
Always give credit where it's due.
Please don't add stock images to the article to fill the space. Only include images that provide additional value to the reader.
- min 2000-3000 words;
Long-form comprehensive texts are a must.
The text length can be negotiable as long as the topic is well-researched. Feel free to discuss it with the editor you're in contact with.
- a list, a set of bullet points or a table;
- quote from an expert or a video;
- 5+ internal links: look through the Serpstat blog for additional articles that are relevant to your post.
- 3+ external links: use the opportunity to link to a blog or a page that adds additional value to the reader.
Important note: We will only link to secure, high-quality resources. No spammy links are allowed.
What should you write about?
Currently, our main priority is complex materials and Serpstat use cases.
Describe what you are good at. It may be online marketing research and guides, content, SEO and PPC growth hacks, or valuable ideas of using Serpstat for newbies and pros.
It's all about your article highlighting your experience and benefitting the reader.
Research in Internet marketing is vital at all times because you always need to be aware of all new products and changes.
Another way to contribute is to share your experience with Serpstat. We are glad that our product helps your business achieve its goals, and we are happy to share your experience with our blog readers.
If you didn't find anything that fits, feel free to suggest a different topic in your submission form.
As long as it's within your expertise and fits the theme of our blog we would be happy to consider it.
When you first submit the draft of your article, it gets immediately put in line for approval and editorial preparation. Due to the big number of guest post submissions the Serpstat blog receives, the line gets quite crowded, so the process might take a while.
By submitting your guest post to the Serpstat blog, you agree that:
- The editor has the right to make final changes to the article according to Serpstat's editorial guidelines.
- It's completely up to the editor to determine when your guest post gets published.
We only agree to publish your posts on our terms and in a timeframe that is convenient for us.
Submit a guest post
Cases, life hacks, researches, and useful articles
Don’t you have time to follow the news? No worries! Our editor will choose articles that will definitely help you with your work. Join our cozy community :)