Serpstat's November: Website SEO Checker, Rank Tracker And Other Improvements
Serpstat Website SEO Checker
Learn everything about the plugin in the article below:
By clicking on the schedule, the date picker opens, in which you can select daily, weekly or monthly option.
If the user opened the date picker but did not select the schedule option, the Apply button will be inactive.
By clicking on any place on the screen or the Cancel button, the previous schedule will be saved.
Below the dropdown of the schedule selection, there is a table in which the 10 closest dates of project checks are displayed.
What we fixed
- Incorrect top distribution data for RT projects on dashboards.
- Incorrect language when adding Google region.
- All projects with volume problems.
- Error with keywords volume.
- A keyword takes the number of lines equal to the number of regions after sorting.
- 400 error when exporting project reports that have special characters in the name.
- Sorting problems in the Positions column.
- Changes made to the table in the Custom Report are not saved after refreshing the page.
- Page count not displayed.
- Progress is not shown in the interface.
- The site doesn't have a redirect from the version with www to version without www.
- Potential traffic metrics differ when analyzing domain and URL.
- Inavailable Alexa, Baidu, Bing, Google index data.
- Inavailable Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager data.
- Error "Invalid or missing parameters, indicators or filters" in the report template.
Learn how to get the most out of Serpstat
Want to get a personal demo, trial period or bunch of successful use cases?
Send a request and our expert will contact you ;)
Cases, lifehacks, researches and useful articles
Don’t you have time to follow the news? No worries!
Our editor Stacy will choose articles that will definitely help you with your work. Join our cozy community :)