|News||– 7 min read –||October 17, 2019|
Serpstat Autumn News: Big Database Update And Website SEO-Checker Improvements
Why is this convenient? Previously, you could find this indicator only in the keywords report. It was necessary to download data from two reports and combine them to analyze the semantics by domain. Now all the necessary indicators are in one place. Also, as part of this task, we removed the endless loading for keys for which complexity was not calculated.
Plugin and integration
This version presents two awesome features:
What we fixed
- keywords in user projects indicate zero frequency;
- project data is not displayed if there was no check due to lack of limits;
- when choosing 2 regions, data for the day in which there was no SEO check is not displayed;
- not all keywords are added after loading new queries in settings.
- reports in xlsx and csv format are not downloaded in the Overview and Custom report;
- when viewing Title and Description duplicates errors, empty lines are displayed;
- the report on the second page doesn't load with pagination 500;
- scheduled audits checked one page and finished.
- keyword filter doesn't work;
- during export, the sorting parameters specified in the interface were not transferred to the report;
- position reports were not downloaded;
- recent reports displayed "no data";
- limits were spent incorrectly while downloading several reports at the same time.
- limits for unformed reports were removed when analyzing a large amount of data;
- after deleting the keyword, it is still displayed in the interface.
Learn how to get the most out of Serpstat
Want to get a personal demo, trial period or bunch of successful use cases?
Send a request and our expert will contact you ;)
Cases, lifehacks, researches and useful articles
Don’t you have time to follow the news? No worries!
Our editor Stacy will choose articles that will definitely help you with your work. Join our cozy community :)