How Is Your New Year's Resolution Going?
Keep reading to learn more about our monthly updates.
Keyword database updates
New graphics in the Audit summary
- Crawl depth – this graph shows the correlation between the number of clicks and number of pages available.
- Redirect types – the correlation between the types of redirect and their number.
- Status codes (excluding redirects) – this graph shows the correlation between the pages status codes and the number of URLs, containing these status codes.
From Audit module to Domain Analysis in one click
Rank Tracker updates
- "+3 days" button
- "Actual SERP"
Updated the "List of projects" page
- Projects' grouping – now you can create the groups and cluster your projects, as you wish. The projects you haven't specified group for, will be classified as "Ungrouped." Moreover, you're free to place these groups as you want.
- Reordering – change the order of the projects, e.x. depending on their frequency of use or their importance.
- Detailed/minimized view – now all your projects are displayed in two different ways. Switch to minimized view to get the brief info from the project's modules.
Added new pages and updated the old ones
Cases, lifehacks, researches and useful articles
Don’t you have time to follow the news? No worries!
Our editor Stacy will choose articles that will definitely help you with your work. Join our cozy community :)