|News||– 4 min read –||November 7, 2018|
Here We Go Again: 5 New Databases For You
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
- New Zealand
Serpstat now has 42 regional databases for 38 countries! You can see the full list of databases on the Statistics page.
Let's explore each database.
Google Saudi Arabia
Google United Arab Emirates
Google New Zealand
- analyze your website and competitors; site pages according to visibility and rankings in search results
- compare your website with other domains: find and fill in all missing keywords
- search for direct competitors and their top pages
- make keyword research: with the help of keyword analysis, you can gather all the queries that your competitors make in paid and organic search. Our tool also shows related keywords and search suggestions that can be used to extend the semantics of a website. Use this data to find out what methods your competitors use in SEO and SEA
- create content with the help of the Content Marketing module
If the database you need is not available yet, don't worry! You can use the following modules:
Rank Tracker. Track the position and competitors of your site, calculate the market share and visibility of your site in a specific niche. All you need is to create a project and upload a list of keywords.
Site Audit. Check your site for the most common SEO errors and get recommendations for 52 types of threats that'll worsen your site's rating.
Tools. Our Keyword Clustering and Text Analysis tools work fine without specific region and database.
Checklists. This option allows you to manage your team's work and control the tasks performing. Therefore, you'll always know what the next step will be.
API. Optimize your analytics history with the help of API. The module returns all files from Serpstat without using the service interface. Here you can read all about API parameters.
Try Serpstat and save your SEO :)
Learn how to get the most out of Serpstat
Want to get a personal demo, trial period or bunch of successful use cases?
Send a request and our expert will contact you ;)