|News||– 7 min read –||May 12, 2020|
Fresh April Updates: Summing Up Our Results
Updates in the Rank Tracker tool
- project domain only;
- whole site;
- by exact URL;
- by exact URL prefix.
This feature is available on all pricing plans. If the tool detected a snippet for the analyzed domain, then the element will be colored in blue; if the snippet is for another domain, then the element will be colored in gray. Snippets will be recorded only by organic search engine results.
- made the scrollbar wider, now clicking on it is much easier;
- fixed the header when scrolling, now it is always visible when viewing the report;
- SERP will open in a new tab, which will reduce the number of transitions from report to report;
- we increased the height of the blocks to fit more positions without scrolling.
New features in the Site Audit
Changes in the Backlinks Analysis
New features on the dashboard
- work and movement on the dashboard is faster and smoother;
- switching from the List of projects to any service module takes less time;
- we'll be able to make changes to the dashboard faster.
If the project is only in the group that is deleted, then it will be moved to the Default group.
What we fixed
- we worked on displaying competitors from competitors' dropdowns in Rank Tracker;
- we fixed the bug "Invalid date Inv. Invalid date "in the Date added field.
- we set up the export of PDF reports in Audit, as well as the report One link from a domain;
- preparing button is displayed for the project, which is located in the Audit block;
- we have optimized the process of showing Site Audit information on Dashboards in the List of projects;
- we have worked on displaying audit dates for the Safari browser.
- we worked on creating projects in the Clustering.
- we fixed the bug when the search type changed to "with subdomains" when switching between pages of the Backlink Analysis module.
- we have improved the export of reports.
- we set up the creation of the name of the groups of projects and now it can be done by using a space button.
Learn how to get the most out of Serpstat
Want to get a personal demo, trial period or bunch of successful use cases?
Send a request and our expert will contact you ;)
Cases, lifehacks, researches and useful articles
Don’t you have time to follow the news? No worries!
Our editor Stacy will choose articles that will definitely help you with your work. Join our cozy community :)