|News||– 4 min read –||February 6, 2019|
Explore Scandinavia With Our Updated Databases!
The larger one — Keyword Research — is used to analyze search results for the queries.
The smaller one — Competitor Analysis — displays statistics on search queries for which domains are ranked.
You can see more on the Statistics page.
First of all, let's see how big the databases are now. I took 10 keywords and checked them with Serpstat. Here's what we got:
What do we mean by "rubbish keywords"?
- keywords that are longer than 100 characters
- keywords with an unnatural set of letters or words
- keywords with incorrect characters
- double words
- low-volume keywords
- queries with an incomplete meaning
- keywords with artificially increased volume
- outdated keywords.
Learn how to get the most out of Serpstat
Want to get a personal demo, trial period or bunch of successful use cases?
Send a request and our expert will contact you ;)