Keywords batch analysis
Keywords batch analysis — is a tool that allows you to collect, edit and store lists of keywords without leaving the service.
The tool allows you to:
- collect main parameters for keywords from selected search engines;
- collect lists of keywords from any reports of the Domain analysis module;
- submit keywords to the Rank tracker tool;
- update volume;
- add keywords to Serpstat database.
1. Create a project using the tool:
- enter a name of the project;
- select search engines;
- add keywords;
- select the parameters.
2. In the generated report, you will see data for the added keywords:
- Volume — Keyword search volume per month according to Google Ads or Yandex.Direct (average value for the last year).
- CPC — cost per click (the amount of money you would spend if you bid on this keyword in ads).
- Keyword difficulty — The assessment of the level of competition for a keyword to advance in organic search in the top-10. It is measured on a scale from 0 to 100%, where: 0-20 easy;21-40 — medium;41-60 — difficult;61-100 — very difficult. (The parameter is only available on Google).
- PPC competition — the level of competition shows how difficult it would be to advance with this keyword. Max 100%. The more domains use this keyword in their ads campaigns, the higher level of competition is. (The parameter is only available on Google).
- Results — the number of results for a keyword in organic SERP.
3. Edit the generated report: add/remove keywords, search engines and parameters.
4. Submit keywords to the Rank tracker tool:
5. Keywords can be copied to the clipboard, deleted from the project, and the columns with parameters can be swapped. Needed buttons:
6. Filtering is available by parameters:
- number of results;
- competition level;
- number of words in a keyword;
- special elements in SERP;
- search engine;
- filter toponyms;
7. Export is available in the following formats:
8. Update volume
The tool allows you to update the volume for keywords in real-time and get a volume trend graph over the past 12 months.
How to update volume:
- select keywords in the project;
- click on the update button;
- click on the "Update volume" button
9. Add keywords to Serpstat database
Why you need to add keywords: when there is no data for a keyword in the project (N/A) — add them to update volume, SERP and other data in the report.
How to add keywords to the database:
10. How are credits written off?
- Volume update: number of keywords * number of search engines *2= number of credits. (1 keyword = 2 credits)
Example: 15 keywords * 5 search engines * 2 = 150 credits will be charged.
Please note: Tool credits will be charged for volume updating. Tool credits are general for Keyword batch analysis, Domains batch analysis, Clustering, and Text analysis are joint.
- Add keywords to the project manually or import from a file: number of credits is equal to the number of chosen search engines. Number of keywords does not matter.
Example: 15 keywords * 5 search engines = 5 credits will be charged.
- Add keywords from Website Analysis reports to Keywords batch analysis: number of credits is equal to the number of chosen search engines. Number of keywords does not matter.
- Add keywords to the Serpstat database: credits will not be charged.
Please note: Website analysis credits will be charged for project creation and adding keywords . You can check the credits for Keywords batch analysis in the profile.