Keywords by which competitors' pages are ranked in the top 10, but the analyzed page doesn't even rank in the top 100 Google/top 50 Bing.
Volume (average per month over the last year) — how often users typed this key into a search.
Competition will show how difficult it will be to promote a given keyword in PPC (max. 100%).
CPC — cost per click in USD.
Other URLs of the same domain — shows other URLs of the domain that are ranked for the corresponding keywords from the list and their position. If you see "No", then not a single page of your site has ranked for this keyword.
Use case: improve position in search results
With the help of the missing keywords, you will collect the missing semantics and be able to improve your position in the SERP;
- page optimization
The column "Other URLs of the same domain" will help to collect a list of keywords with a "No" indicator and optimize the page if they are potentially important;
Besides, you can revise the semantics of your other pages and re-optimize them so that several pages on your site don’t rank simultaneously for keywords that are irrelevant to them, because you don’t need to make an effort and compete with the pages of your site.
Report set up
Here are some tips on how you can set up the report for your needs:
1. Columns can be sorted and rearranged by location and by sizes;
2. To copy or transfer keywords to other tools, select the needed keywords on the page with checkboxes, then click "Operations" in the upper right corner:
3. The settings allow you to remove or add the necessary columns, filter the results, and export the report in various formats:
To export to Google (Sheets, BQ), connect your Google account to Serpstat. Then, exports will be done only to the connected account. You can change the account for export by changing the account email in Settings or disabling access directly through Google Settings.
4. The blue mark provides quick access to other reports.
5. With the quick filters you can filter the report by the desired parameters:
* In the default report, the filter "Keywords with incorrect content — does not contain" is applied, if you want to view all the results, the filter must be canceled.
If you still have any questions, you can go to our FAQ, use cases or contact the tech support chat.
If you'd like to get advice on Serpstat's features, order your free 30-minute demo.