The site's competitors are listed here based on keyword similarity. The list of competitors can be changed using the corresponding button.
- To keep the list just enter a name for the template and save it.
- To quickly go to the site, click on the indicator to the left of the domain.
- To quickly navigate to other reports, a blue indicator is located opposite the domain on the right.
This report is a starting point for a meticulous study of the semantic core of competitors for a specific page and for embedding it on the site.
Related keywords — the number of common keywords for the searched domain and the competing domain.
Missing keywords — the number of keywords by which the competing domain is promoted and which we do not have.
Relevance — based on the % ratio of all domain keywords to common keywords with our domain.
Total keywords — the total number of keywords available on the site.
Visibility — visibility for each domain with the dynamics of its change.
Report set up
Here are some more tips on how you can set up the report for your needs:
1. Columns can be sorted and rearranged by location and by sizes;
2. There is a button in the upper right corner that will allow you to copy the necessary information by selecting the keywords, checkboxes will help you with this;
3. The settings will allow you to remove or add the necessary columns, the filter on the right to receive specific information and, of course, to export in various formats;
4. The blue mark provides quick access to other reports;
5. A pointer to the left of the domain / URL will take you to the site itself.
Most indicators in the columns are clickable, to see a detailed report — click on the indicator.
* In the default report, the filter "Keywords with incorrect content — does not contain" is applied, if you want to view all the results, the filter must be canceled.