The report is presented in the form of a graph and a table.
The graph shows changes in the number of backlinks. Active links are shown in green, and lost links are shown in red.
The “Backlinks” spreadsheet contains the following metrics:
Link source, anchors — the page URL on which the link to the analyzed site was found. The second line indicates the anchor itself.
External links — the number of unique outgoing links from the page specified in the "Link source" column.
Follow / Nofollow — shows if the link has the "nofollow" attribute.
Link type — shows a specific type of link. Possible options:
- text — the most common type of link, as a rule, contains an anchor;
- image — images linking to the analyzed site;
- redirect — pages that redirect to the pages of the analyzed site.
Target page — the page URL that the link leads to. The second line specifies the title of the landing page.
First indexed / last indexed — dates when Serpstat bot first discovered the link and the last date of crawling page with the link.
In the head of the table, there is a switch “One per page / One per domain ”. By default, the "One per page" mode is enabled. When switching, the table will display only one link from each domain.
There is an opportunity to:
- Copy data to the clipboard.
- Set up the report display convenient for you — you can select the columns you need to display in the report.
- Filter settings.
- Export in any convenient format.