This is the first tool to start collecting semantics. It shows only those keywords that contain the analyzed words. That is the most responsive to a search query.
Difficulty is an assessment of the level of competition for a keyword for promotion to the top 10 (at the moment the indicator is under development).
Frequency (average per month over the last year) — how often users typed this key into a search.
CPC — cost per click in USD.
Competition will show how difficult it will be to promote a given key in context (max. 100%).
Results — the number of results in the search results for this key.
Social domains — domains that are also ranked for a given keyword.
Use case: collecting semantics
Use filters to collect semantics for specific tasks and save limits. For example, upload a list of keywords only with a specific keyword or without toponyms.
If you want to collect such semantics so that your site page is displayed in a selected snippet or a local Google package, then click the "Filters" button and select the "Elements in SERP" option.
With the help of filters, you can unload long-tail keywords by specifying the number of words more than 4-5 or vice versa.
If you are looking for keywords with a minimum difficulty indicator, set the desired level of difficulty for promoting the phrase for the page using the filter. At the same time, remember that you can simultaneously use any number of filters with the "AND, OR" setting.
Report set up
Here are some tips on how you can set up the report for your needs:
1. Columns can be sorted and rearranged by location and by sizes;
2. In the upper right corner, there is a button that will allow you to copy the necessary information by selecting the keywords, checkboxes will help with this;
3. The blue mark provides quick access to other reports;
4. Most indicators in the columns are clickable, to see a detailed report — click on the indicator.
* In the default report, the filter "Keywords with incorrect content — does not contain" is applied, if you want to view all the results, the filter must be canceled.