This is a report on the keyword positions of the analyzed page. It is a separate page, not a domain. Ideally used for unloading the semantics of competitors' pages for subsequent optimization of your project.
Difficulty is an assessment of the level of competition for a keyword for promotion to the top 10 (at the moment the indicator is under development).
The position taken by the keyword. If there is a designation “New” next to it, then the domain wasn’t previously ranked within the top 100 Google or top 50 Yandex for this key. Red and green pointers indicate changes in position dynamics.
Frequency (average per month over the last year) — how often users typed this key into a search.
Traffic — approximate keyword traffic for the analyzed domain.
CPC — cost per click in USD.
Competition will show how difficult it will be to move on a given key in context (max. 100%).
Results — the number of results in the search results for this key.
URL — the page, where this key leads.
User case: expansion and collection of semantics
Perfect for collecting semantics for a new page. To speed up the process and collect the highest quality keywords enter a similar competitor's page and apply a filter to select the keywords that are of the highest quality in your opinion. The same method is suitable if your goal is to expand the semantics of an existing page.
Report set up:
Here are some tips on how you can set up the report for your needs:
- Columns can be sorted and rearranged by location and by sizes;
- In the upper right corner, there is a button that will allow you to copy the necessary information by selecting the keywords, checkboxes will help with this;
- The settings will allow you to remove or add the necessary columns, the filter on the right to receive specific information and, of course, export in various formats;
- The blue mark provides quick access to other reports.
- A pointer to the left of the domain / URL will take you to the site itself
- Most indicators in the columns are clickable, to see a detailed report — click on the indicator.
* In the default report, the filter "Keywords with incorrect content — does not contain" is applied, if you want to view all the results, the filter must be canceled.