Working with projects
Custom report allows you to customize a dashboard for a project with data from all tools and export this dashboard to PDF.
Using a custom report, you can build a dashboard by domain or by one of the projects you created:
1) Enter the domain name in the domain.com format;
2) Select a database to show data from search analytics.
If you already have created projects, you can select them in the menu (3)
You can create a project according to a pre-made template (4)
After creating a report, you can:
1) Select one of the existing projects.
2) Analyze any domain.
3) Select a database to display data from search analytics.
4) Save new or apply existing templates.
5) Copy links to the current template.
6) Export the report.
7) Edit the title and description of the report.
Using the block menu, you can remove and add blocks from the report, move them up and down. You can also do it in the side menu.
The blocks added to the report in the side menu of the report generator are highlighted with a green check-box. The blocks of the title, text and page break in the report generator menu are not highlighted because you can add several of them.
When you click on the item highlighted in the green checkbox in the add blocks menu (for all blocks, except for the header, text and page break blocks), the corresponding block is removed from the report.
By default, all blocks, except for the title sheet, are added to the end of the report. The cover sheet block is always added to the beginning of the report.