All in one tab while you are browsing websites. With Serpstat Website SEO Checker.
Serpstat Website SEO Checker changelog
2. We fixed the bug connected with incorrect work during the analysis on the SEO Parameters tab.
3. We fixed the display of data in the W3C validator if there is no data on the site.
4. We fixed the display of alternate and hreflang tags.
5. Minor corrections of styles and layout.
2. We added definition of the IP address of the analyzed site (IPv4 and IPv6).
3. We fixed a bug due to which the Refresh button updated data on several tabs at once.
2. Added a new section to the Settings and tools menu. Moved the autostart switch of the On-page SEO parameters tab there.
3. Added color tags for robots meta tag condition: noarchive, noindex, nofollow.
4. Added a new item: Related websites on the On-page SEO parameters tab.
5. We fixed a bug due to which the section Services and technologies (Built With) on the On-page SEO parameters tab was not displayed.
6. We fixed a bug in which some images were not displayed in the preview of the OpenGraph.
7. Fixed a bug with data cropping in the keywords table on the Page Analysis tab in Firefox.
8. Corrected styles and design.
- a switch appeared in the settings, disabled by default;
- autostart runs all analyzes of the "SEO-Parameters" tab when opening the extension window.
2. A new section appeared on the tab On-page SEO parameters - Site structure!
- OpenGraph layout data is available;
- contains a quick link to Google's micro-marking verification tool.
4. Updated registration / login tab.
5. Fixed errors while checking the availability of the Google Analytics code, Google Tag Manager.
6. Bing, Baidu, Google index and Alexa ratings are fixed.
1.1 The Domain Analysis tab is now divided into sections.
1.2 The following Backlinks sections are available:
- general information on the domain;
- site leader pages;
- referring domains chart.
1.3 For a full analysis of the section you will spend 3 limits. The total cost of the analysis is 10 limits.
2. Now you can select a region for Domain Analysis and Page Analysis!
2.1 We changed the appearance of the region selection on the Page Analysis tab.
2.2 We added region selection to the Domain Analysis tab.
2.3 Now you can select the default region in the extension settings;
2.4 We fixed such bugs:
- Firefox didn't show the background for the tabs when starting the analysis;
- the robots.txt preview was sometimes shown in the wrong encoding.
2. We fixed the error in loading the Where to start page when updating an extension or browser. Now the page is displayed once after installing the extension from the extension store.
2. Fixed missing background images on tabs;
3. Fixed a bug where the text / translations were not updated when updating the version.
2. We fixed a bug where the delete page didn't open;
3. We fixed a bug where the url was cut in the links to the Serpstat on the Page Analysis tab.
- Now, after starting the analysis, the data is loaded even when the extension is closed!
- Now you can run analysis for several tabs in one window at once!
3. Links in the extension are now open in background tabs, without switching and closing the extension window;
4. Removed the extra permissions that the extension requested during installation and upgrade.
- Fixed bugs with incorrect data in Page Analysis.
- The default language is changed to English.
- Fixed bug with incorrect URL when working in multiple browser windows.
- Bugs with displaying sitemap.xml, robots.txt, charset have been fixed.
- Fixed bug with list styles when there are 0 items in the list.
- The meta tag blocks and the h1-h6 headers in the SEO options tab are swapped.
- The button for starting the download speed analysis has been fixed.
- You can navigate through the extension tabs while data is being loaded;
- Now the tabs are available immediately after starting the analysis. Data will be shown as it downloads.
- Data is now separated according to sections;
- Collected and fixed style errors;
- Improved the display of many sections, for example, separate tabs for images and for download speed with a completely new design.
4.Updated texts, elements and heading names, translations.
5. We fixed a bug with invisible facebook data.
6. Fixed the bug where the data for the canonical tag was not displayed.
7. Added the link to the service to the logo.
- The features that don't require API requests to Serpstat servers are available immediately after installation.
- Mobile optimization is added.
- The graph "Domain analysis" is accelerated.
- The load time data has been updated.
- Switching between tabs is faster.
- The API speed information in the profile and extension has been synchronized.
- The code has been optimized.
- The SEO parameters tab is now open by default.
- It doesn`t require registration and API token.
- Visual preview of favicon on different devices has been added.
- Content previews of the sitemap.xml and robots.txt files are available after clicking.