Firefox SEO Tools
SEO Tools for Firefox allow you to analyze all SEO parameters of any page of yours or competitor's site in a few clicks.
With the Firefox SEO plugin, you can check:
- Title, description, headers, number of characters/words on page
- Canonical, hreflang, robots, sitemap, html and css errors, structured data
- CMS, internal and external page links, total number of backlinks for domain
- Top-10 ranking keywords, domain's organic traffic, domain rank
Who needs Firefox SEO Add-on, and what are the benefits of using it?
Firefox SEO Tools are useful for SEO agencies and specialists, link builders, website owners, digital marketers and copywriters.
Using Firefox SEO addon, you can check:
- Traffic of yours or competitor website. Discover the number of visitors for any domain. All this data is free in Firefox SEO plugin.
- Number of keywords for which the domain is ranked and compare it with your competitors.
- Backlinks and referring domains number, website DR, etc. Use it for quick link profile analysis.
- All important on-page parameters including meta tags, headers, image sizes and alt attributes, page speed, IP-addresses, Google cache, date of site creation, HTTP status code
We truly believe that we created one of the best SEO add-ons for Firefox. Just try it!
Frequently asked questions about Firefox SEO plugin
Can I use Firefox SEO tools for free?
Yes, Firefox SEO extension is free to download, sign up and try paid features without any charges
How to install Firefox SEO plugin?
Follow the link to download an extension
What competitive advantages do SEO tools for Firefox provide?
SEO tools for Firefox offer a lot of features for Firefox users. With integration into the browser, these tools provide access to SEO metrics and analysis.
Can SEO tools for Firefox help me identify new opportunities for website optimization?
Absolutely! SEO tools for Firefox provide insights into your website's performance. By analyzing factors such as page load speed, mobile-friendliness, and site structure, these tools can highlight areas where you can optimize your website to enhance user experience and search engine visibility.
What professionals say about our SEO extension and tools
For my use, there is much to like about Serpstat. I really like the site audit tool and information I can gather on competitors.
Most of all, I like all of the training and support they provide.
I love that it tracks SEO over a time period tracking keyword growth across your site and competitors over time. I'll leverage it
on client meetings to show how their current SEO guy is failing.
Helps you understand how your site and sites belonging to competitors are performing in paid and organic search, and what to do about things you want to improve.
Serpstat is another comprehensive keyword research tool that I discovered recently. They've done some really good work when it comes to helping us identify winning keywords.