69 Dollars: Is It Enough to Do Keyword Research, Competitor Analysis, Site Audit, Rank Tracking and Backlink Analysis?
This article will show you how much you can get with Serpstat for $69.
Search Analytics: 4,000 queries per day + 500,000 export rows per month
- your position in SERP for a given keyword;
- keyword search volume of the last month according to Google Adwords;
- CPC (the amount of money you would spend if you bid on this keyword in ads);
- level of competition;
- number of search engine results to the given keyword;
- and finally the URL the keywords from this report lead to.
Let's look at how it works, on the screenshot below I was searching for the competitors of the popular online store starbucks.com. Now we know top-5 competitors of our domain, so that let's pass to the next feature using which we can compare our website with the competitors' ones.
Moreover, we store all add copies that pop up in Google SERP for the keywords the queried domain bids on in Google AdWords. To see them go to Ad Examples feature.
- the number of keyword groups the website ranks for;
- their dynamic;
- main competitors in search.
This unique feature allows you to easily identify your niche competitors by topic or by clustered keywords. And while Google Analytics can only analyze single keyword, we give you analysis for the whole cluster of keywords. Enter your keyword into the search box, go to Top Pages tool that is at SEO Research. Here you'll see the list of pages that are at the top for a given keyword with:
- keyword quantity in SERP for this query;
- number of social media shares;
- potential traffic (number of visits that page will receive if it will hold 1st position on SERP for a keyword).
Serpstat shows all possible search suggestions that include question and looks for it in real time. Enter the keyword you want to search for to the search box, go to Keyword Research module, then choose Content marketing and finally click on Search Questions. All questions are divided into groups according to the question word the query includes. Now you just need to answer this questions in your articles and watch how your content moves to the top :)
Audit: scan up to 150,000 pages monthly
To start checking your website, go to Audit module and click on Create project.The new project will be added to your project list, now click on Start Audit. Before audit starts, Serpstat lets you set the settings so that you are in charge of your credits and time.
Errors are divided according to their priority level (high, medium, low, info, viruses), click on any of them to see the list of errors with our tips how to fix them:
Rank Tracker: 15,000 keywords + 10 projects
- Choose an everyday tracking frequency and get relevant data for your domain positions.
- Serpstat allows to add domain's competitors to the project. You won't spend your credits for adding competitors to track, if these domains are found in the search results, we will save their data. You can add them without quantity restrictions.
- Serpstat tracks your domain's position for keywords and saves data on 100 domains, which are also ranked in search results for keywords added to the project.
- get historical rank tracking data from all existing projects. When switching from the Positions report to History, the tool selects a range of seven position checks automatically, and with further actions this value is saved until the user selects another period.
With one day selected, you can see a table of keywords, volume and positions for that day.
For the selected period, the table displays the columns for each day from the selected period in separate columns.
Backlinks Analysis: 500 queries per day + 6 million export rows per month
- Referring domains ー here you'll see the list of all outbound links leading to your website. Moreover, you can choose whether you want to get the list of backlinks leading to the entire website with subdomains, just to a particular subdomain or even to a single page.
- Malicious sites ー a list of links from malicious sites. We use a verification algorithm similar to the algorithms of Google Chrome.
Malicious sites are those blocked from viewing by Google Chrome (you see a warning if the content that you're trying to see is dangerous or deceptive).
- Backlinks ー it is a graph of backlinks changes, list of active and lost links
- External links ー here you can find a list of external links from the analyzed domain
- Anchors ー shows data on anchors of all backlinks to the analyzed site. Displays the top 11 values sorted by number of references in descending order.
- Top pages ー this report contains a table with a list of pages of the analyzed site sorted in descending order, in accordance with the number of domains referring to them.
- Batch analysis ー displays a list of entered competing domains, with their main indicators. The highest value for each data column is highlighted in color.
- Links intersection ー this report allows you to compare the link mass of several domains and find common and unique donors for each analyzed site.
Keyword Clustering and Text Analytics: 1,500 queries per month
Text analysis can be conducted on any of the clusters.
Here are main indicators:
- Proximity level — a score on a scale from 0 to 100% that displays how close a keyword is in terms of semantic similarity to the cluster topic.
- Relevance — a relative score that shows how well your page is optimized for the keyword compared with top pages from the SERP. Hover over the color strip to view a minimum, average and maximum relevance score for the keyword among your competitors and your relevance to the keyword as well.
- Recommendation words — words suggested for your Title if you see a Not included mark under the Status column. We display words' lemmas in recommended words, but you can use these words in any form tailored to your text intent.
- LSI Rank — word's importance for Title on a scale from 0 to 100%. It's calculated as a ratio of the recommended word occurrences to occurrences of other words from the ''bag of words" we collected from Titles of competitor URLs.
- Chance — the percentage of competitors from the analyzed group that has the word in Title.
- Status — the column may have three values. Included - the word is present in Title on the landing page. Not included - the page doesn't have the word in its Title. Overspam - the word is used too many times in Title compared to other pages from the analyzed group; it's worth removing some of the excessive word occurrences. If you didn't specify the target URL, we'll show the usage of the word's lemma in Title on competitors' pages in the percentage ratio to the overall number of unique words from their Titles - this feature will be useful for content marketers and copywriters.
Join us on Facebook and Twitter to follow our service updates and new blog posts :)
Speed up your search marketing growth with Serpstat!
Keyword and backlink opportunities, competitors' online strategy, daily rankings and SEO-related issues.
A pack of tools for reducing your time on SEO tasks.
Cases, life hacks, researches, and useful articles
Don’t you have time to follow the news? No worries! Our editor will choose articles that will definitely help you with your work. Join our cozy community :)