All in one tab while you are browsing websites. With Serpstat Website SEO Checker.
Serpstat is all about saving time, and we want to save yours!
One of our specialists will contact you and discuss options going forward. These may include a personal demonstration, a trial period, comprehensive training articles webinar recordings, and custom advice from a Serpstat specialist. It is our goal to make you feel comfortable while using Serpstat
Serpstat Website SEO Checker changelog
- Fixed errors with incorrect data on Page Analysis;
- Changed the default language to English;
- Fixed a bug with the incorrect URL when working in multiple browser windows;
- Fixed errors with displaying sitemap.xml, robots.txt, charset;
- Fixed a bug with list styles when there are 0 elements in the list;
- Added descriptions in RU and UA languages for the store extensions;
- Swapped the meta tags blocks and the h1-h6 headers on the SEO parameters tab;
- Corrected the button to start the download speed analysis.
- Accelerated loading and processing of the extension:
- You can go through the extension tabs while data is loading;
- Now the tabs are available immediately after starting the analysis. Data will be shown as it downloads.
- Updated the structure and design of the tab SEO parameters:
- Data is now partitioned;
- Fixed many style errors;
- Improved UX for many blocks. For example, separate tabs for images and for download speed with a completely new design!
- Updated the structure and design of the settings menu: a completely new side menu with everything you need!
- Updated texts, names of elements / headings, translations;
- Fixed a bug where facebook data was not shown;
- Fixed a bug in which data on the canonical tag was not displayed;
- Added a link to the service to the logo.