The report shows a list of domains that compete for a given keyword and rank in the top-100 Google. With this report, you will be able to identify the real competitors for PPC.
Related keywords — the number of domain's keywords that contain the desired keyword.
All keywords — the total number of keywords in the domain.
Total ads — the total number of ads for this domain.
Report set up
Here are some tips on how you can set up the report for your needs:
1. Columns can be sorted and rearranged by location and by sizes;
2. In the upper right corner, there is a button that will allow you to copy the necessary information by selecting the keywords, checkboxes will help with this;
3. The settings will allow you to remove or add the necessary columns, the filter on the right to receive specific information and, of course, export in various formats;
4. The blue mark provides quick access to other reports;
5. A pointer to the left of the domain / URL will take you to the site itself;
6. Most indicators in the columns are clickable, to see a detailed report — click on the indicator.