The report contains domains to which links from the analyzed site lead.
External domains — are the domains directly to which links from the analyzed site lead.
External pages — the number of pages to which links from the analyzed site lead.
Serpstat Domain Rank — is an indicator of domain authority. It is displayed as a number from 0 to 100. (Read about this indicator here).
Also in the "External domains" report you can:
1. copy data to clipboard;
2. customize the display of the report, which is convenient for you. Select the columns you need to display in the report;
3. set up filtering;
4. export the report in any convenient format.
There are also such functions:
- Serpstat Recrawling URL Tool — tool for updating or adding information about page links by Serpstat bots. Read more about this functionality here.
- Send feedback — a window for sending suggestions for improving or reporting an issue.
- Tutorial — the button will direct you to the tutorial for this report.