How to build a semantic core quickly?
Learn more about the best SEO and PPC tool for getting your site to the top of SERPs in a free 30-minute consultation.
Stages of work to collect the semantic core
Collect the basic semantic core
Get a list of keywords with difficulty, rank, frequency, traffic, cost, PPC competition, and number of SERPs.
Find related search queries
Add search suggestions
Serpstat collects the keywords for this report in real time, so you can always get up-to-date data on audience search queries in your niche.
In addition, you can add Search questions to the semantic core (keywords in the interrogative form that users search).
Compare site semantic core with closest competitors
Tasks that can be solved by building a semantic core with Serpstat
Serpstat Key Benefits
Learn more about the SEO and PPC tool in a free 30-minute consultation.
Collect the semantic core of the site quickly
FAQ. Common questions about collecting a semantic core
1. How to create a semantic core?
To create a semantic core online, you should use a specialized SEO tool, for example, Serpstat. Follow these 4 methods:
Method 1. Compile a semantic core based on the semantics of competitors.
This method will be useful if you still don’t have any semantics at all and want to use your competitors as an example, or if you need to expand the semantics with additional keywords.
- Enter your domain or a competitor's domain into Serpstat's search bar, click Search, then switch to the SEO analysis tool.
- Go to the Competitors section and click on each domain from the list to view its semantics.
- Analyze the missing search terms in terms of rank, frequency, cost, competition in PPC.
Choose only effective keywords and integrate them into your project.
Method 2. Collect a semantic core based on search suggestions, questions, and related keywords.
This method will be useful if the project you are working on is an online store, you have the main categories of products and services, and the task is to expand the core based on them.
- Enter a keyword in the search bar, run a search, and switch to the Keyword Research tool.
- In the SEO analysis section, use the options Search questions, Search suggestions, Related keywords, Keyword selection.
You will receive detailed lists of keywords that are semantically related to the search query. Choose the most relevant ones from the lists based on difficulty, frequency, cost and competition.
Method 3. Semantic core based on keywords from competitors’ PPC.
This method is suitable for finding highly relevant keywords and launching PPC campaigns.
- Enter a keyword in the search bar, run the search, then switch to the Keyword Analysis section.
- Select the PPC Analysis — Keywords section, analyze keywords by difficulty, rank, frequency, cost, competition, number of ads and number of pages to choose for your project.
Method 4. Order a semantic core in an agency or on a freelance exchange.
This method is suitable if it is not possible to collect the semantic core on your own. Look for a freelancer on freelancehunt or kwork platform.
2. How to collect a semantic core quickly?
Quick creation of the site’s semantic core is possible with the Serpstat SEO tool. The easiest way is based on the semantic core of competitors.
- Enter the competitor's domain in the search bar and run the search.
- In the summary report, switch to the Keywords for SEO section, filter by cost, frequency, traffic, and others, then upload keywords in your preferred format.
The whole process will take no more than 3-5 minutes.
3. What online tool to use to create a semantic core?
There are a large number of tools for collecting the semantic core. Serpstat allows you to solve most SEO and PPC tasks and in particular, collecting a semantic core can be done in just a few minutes. You can try the tool for free after signing up. Access to advanced features is only $69 per month.