|How-to||– 9 min read –||October 28, 2019|
How to write and optimize an SEO text
What is an SEO text
To get to the top, the text must have some special qualities:
- clarity and readability;
- availability of full, relevant and useful information;
- lack of grammar, style and other errors;
- structure: headings, paragraphs, lists;
- not too long (about 2000 characters). However, first of all, you should look to your competitors' texts by a certain topic. For example, descriptions of a pencil and a smartphone in the online store can't be equally long;
- graphic elements that are added to the texts have to contain an explanation written in the <img> tag's «alt» attribute;
- the proper amount of keywords in the text itself as well as in the meta-tags and headings;
How to write the SEO text
For example, on an online store's pages selling mirrors for vehicles, we can see phrases that include such keys as "buy side-view mirror", "mirror for car", etc.
Concerning the info sites, the topics are generated using Google Trends, Google Keyword Planner, Serpstat, and other tools.
Let's consider how to collect topics for a cooking site using Google Trends:
Text optimization for search engines in Serpstat
Let's get to the "Keyword Research" — "SEO Research" — "Search Suggestions". Enter the text topic, choose a search engine, and click "Search":
If the results on both search results pages coincide, you can use them in a common text. If not, try to shift one of the queries with another until you get a positive result.
To automate this process, you can use "Keyword Clustering" tool:
For example, this code:
<meta name="description" content="Apple authorized service providers can replace your iPhone battery. ... and we'll replace your battery and deliver your iPhone back to you in 3-5 business days."/>
creates such a description:
Text SEO analysis
SEO text promotion
- social media — Facebook, Instagram, etc. Post a brief piece of info about your article and a link to your site on forums and communities, in your and other people's accounts;
- public channels in messengers — Viber, Telegram, WhatsUp;
- sites, blogs, and forums;
- questions and answers sources;
- make a video about your article on YouTube;
- E-mail newsletter and push notifications about the new post.
SEO text efficiency analysis
In the "Traffic Source" section, you can find some information that helps to see what traffic channels are more effective.
Additional text optimization via Serpstat
Learn how to get the most out of Serpstat
Want to get a personal demo, trial period or bunch of successful use cases?
Send a request and our expert will contact you ;)
Cases, lifehacks, researches and useful articles
Don’t you have time to follow the news? No worries!
Our editor Stacy will choose articles that will definitely help you with your work. Join our cozy community :)