|News||– 11 min read –||January 23, 2019|
Professional Keyword Research And Competitor Analysis Is Now Easier With Serpstat API
NB! We updated the API document to improve your work with the tool. Now we have a new file which allows accessing the data without having to use the Serpstat website.
Why you should try Serpstat API
- Who actually needs the API?
- How can I provide SEO data faster for analysis?
- How can Serpstat reports be downloaded?
- How can I perform a comprehensive batch analysis of websites, domains, and URLs?
- How to upload the necessary data without using Serpstat website?
- How to get the necessary information on a group of domains?
- How to find out the most traffic-generating pages?
If you are not sure that Serpstat API is a suitable solution for you, let's take a closer look at this question. As experience shows, you can benefit from API if:
Why do you need this particular document?
- the scripts there are our own formula, and if they need any improvement, we are ready to implement them. It is this document that we'll maintain and develop further
- there are no analogues of batch data export with the whole number of Serpstat API methods (with the exception of self-written user scripts)
- analogues created by users are not our development and we cannot eliminate errors that occur there.
Advantages of the API interface
What tasks API solves
- URL competitors report. This report presents competitors' URLs in organic search for a specific page
- URL keywords report. This report shows keywords for which a particular page ranks in Google results
- URL missing keywords report. Here's a list of the missing keywords your competitors use, even though they're missing from your page.
- Advertising report. The report shows ads associated with a specific domain
- Competitors report. The list shows the top 20 competitors of your domain in organic search
- Domain history report. The report shows changes in visibility and keyword number for a domain
- Domain info report. This is where you will find general domain data (visibility, keywords, potential traffic, movement of metrics, and other added value)
- Domain Keywords report. The list includes keywords for which the domain ranks in top 100 results
- Domain URLs report. This method returns URLs of the domain and number of keywords
- Domain top pages. The report finds all pages of domains that are sorted by keyword and number of visitors.
- Keyword info report. This report collects keyword data (number of results, value per click, level of competition, etc.)
- Keywords report. Here are the results of the full-text search for a keyword and important keywords data
- Related keywords report. This API method provides similar searches
- Suggestions report. The full-text search suggestions search for a specific keyword
- Keyword top report. The report shows Top 100 Google Organic Search for a specific keyword
- Competitors report. This report shows 20 organic Google search competitors for a given keyword
- Advertising report. This method identifies ads showed for a particular keyword in paid search.
How to work with the API
Setting the file
After receiving an API token, insert it into the API Token field in the Query Settings area. If everything is correct, the cell will change color from red to blue (or gray depending on formatting). Then start setting the API document.
NB! Don't add more than 100 domains, URLs, and keywords at once. This overloads the Google Sheets and can lead to invalid data.
Example of using API
Everybody knows that without API you cannot make quality and fast SEO analysis. As you can see, Serpstat API offers many benefits that allow you to perform all the necessary SEO analysis of URLs, domains, and relevant keywords at lightning speed.
To automate these tasks with the API, save time, and make more sustainable use of limits you just need to:
Learn how to get the most out of Serpstat
Want to get a personal demo, trial period or bunch of successful use cases?
Send a request and our expert will contact you ;)