How to create business pages on social media
Creating a business page on Facebook
Facts about Facebook
- Facebook's daily audience in 2017 was 270 million users;
- 82% of the Facebook audience is 18 to 54 years old;
- over 50 million companies have set up Facebook business pages;
- 44% of customers say Facebook affects their purchasing decisions;
- The average click-through rate (CTR) of Facebook advertisements is 0.9%;
- a quarter of users who clicked on an advertisement make a purchase.
Let's consider how to create a business page on Facebook and make it attractive.
How to create a business page on Facebook: a step-by-step guideline
- business or brand is suitable for getting the audience acquainted with your goods or services, increasing brand awareness and expanding customer reach on Facebook;
- community or public figure is focused on publishing various content intended for group members.
- select "Create Page @Username":
- then indicate the name of the Facebook business account (up to 50 characters):
- we get the Facebook page for the company with its name in the address:
- enter information about the page — a short description, the website address, and whether there is a Wi-Fi hotspot:
- add a call-to-action button:
- choose the appropriate option from the proposed list:
- specify how purchases will be made — either on another website or in a shop on the Facebook page:
- finish creating a button:
Adding the Facebook widget to a website
- Add the HTML code to the website where you want to locate the widget replacing the "page-name" with the desired address:
- Add the JS code to connect with Facebook. You need to replace the application identifier number (appID) in it with your own:
Creating a business page on Instagram
Facts about Instagram
- The monthly active audience of Instagram is 800 million users;
- Instagram ranks second among the most popular social networks, second only to Facebook;
- 90% of Instagram users are under 35 years old;
- as of 2017, 71% of companies in the USA were present on Instagram;
- 98% of the top 100 brands in the word according to Forbes have an Instagram account;
- the level of interaction with brands on Instagram is ten times higher than in other social networks.
How to create a business page on Instagram: a step-by-step guideline
To do this, we'll go to Instagram through the administrator's personal Facebook profile who manages the previously created Facebook business page. Then go to settings and select "Switch to Professional Account":
- "Contact" for calling or emailing a company; if you choose to email a company, an email client opens;
- "Message" for sending a direct message to a company within Instagram;
- If you click on the location, you can get a route to the company's office via Google Maps.
Adding the Instagram widget to a website
- then choose HTML as your platform:
- press "Get Code":
- implement this code on your website in a place where you want the widget to be:
- as a result, an Instagram widget will appear on your website:
Creating a business page on LinkedIn
Facts about LinkedIn
How to create a business page on LinkedIn: a step-by-step guideline
Adding the LinkedIn widget to a website
- Go to the LinkedIn plugin section to get the code. Specify the company name, choose the language and click "Get Code":
- embed this code to your website replacing the data-id with your value instead of "26227119":
- as a result, you will get a compact LinkedIn widget for your website:
Creating a business page on YouTube
Facts about YouTube
How to create a business channel on YouTube: a step-by-step guideline
Adding the YouTube widget to a website
This article is a part of Serpstat's Checklist tool
|Try Checklist now|
Speed up your search marketing growth with Serpstat!
Keyword and backlink opportunities, competitors' online strategy, daily rankings and SEO-related issues.
A pack of tools for reducing your time on SEO tasks.
Cases, life hacks, researches, and useful articles
Don’t you have time to follow the news? No worries! Our editor will choose articles that will definitely help you with your work. Join our cozy community :)