How to create a page with contacts in the online store
Why a contact page is important for an online store
Before creating an online store contact page, you need to identify the purposes for which it will be needed, for example:
- sales increase — to perform not only informing, but also conversion function, you can add a feedback form, allowing the customer to receive a discount on the first purchase when subscribing to online store news. Also, using the form, you can advise customers before buying and placing orders;
- after-sales service is an important part of the work of every serious online store. It includes interaction with customers who want to exchange or return a product, or get a detailed consultation on its use;
- personnel work — attracting new employees to the online store;
- B2B-development — the search for new business partners to join business.
What data should be placed on the contact page
- the address of the organization with indication of the country, region, settlement and detailed information about the location of the office. It is also desirable to add a map and make a location map. You can draw it online in special services;
- contact numbers where you can contact the representatives of the company. If the online store does not have a 24-hour call-center with specialists who advise clients, it is necessary to indicate its mode of operation. It is time to avoid the claims of customers trying to reach the office numbers that are turned off after the workday is completed;
- full company name. If the company's activity implies licensing or requires the presence of certain certificates, they must also be posted on the website;
- email, phone numbers in messengers, groups in social networks;
- if the online store is interested in attracting business partners or new employees, you need to specify contacts for communication on these issues: email to send resume and commercial offers;
- bank details for payment: card number and name of its owner, as well as the settlement account.
The completed page is added to the main menu, as well as to the basement for quick access from anywhere on the resource.
Seven examples of non-standard pages with contacts
Consider the non-trivial design of the "Contacts" page on the example of various companies whose ideas can be applied in your own online store.
The offline business will be appropriate to insert a map to the site.
It is also desirable to use non-standard design solutions, add calls for action and feedback forms.
This article is a part of Serpstat's Checklist tool
|Try Checklist now|
Learn how to get the most out of Serpstat
Want to get a personal demo, trial period or bunch of successful use cases?
Send a request and our expert will contact you ;)
Cases, lifehacks, researches and useful articles
Don’t you have time to follow the news? No worries!
Our editor Stacy will choose articles that will definitely help you with your work. Join our cozy community :)